Saturday, May 2, 2009

what backround?

Ok so i want to keep changing my backround because they are all so darn cute! I can't make up my mind, i could be changing my backround so often you wont even notice because you will be so used to me changing it...i like to look at other peoples backround because they are all just so adorable! :] i like pink and brown because they are really cute bright colors! and i have this obsession for bees now! they are so cute even if they do hurt and are scary...but polka dots are wayy cute to! oh darn it! this is very hard!

3 comments:

  1. I got stung by a bee the other day for the very first time in my life NOT FUN! (or cute) Just saying . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this one with the butterflies...it's a bit harder to read but cute. and i didn't know brown was a bright color. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya. I'm pretty sick of my current format/background but it does help to hide the fact that I get like no comments :) I say keep switching it up....if you want....always fun.

    ReplyDelete